Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue!
- Creative ideas for your something borrowed, old, new and blue!
- Something old: Using your mother’s old bridal gown or veil is a great idea for your something old!
- Something new: This is probably the easiest part of the tradition to work in. After all, what bride doesn’t want to purchase a brand-new accessory or gown for her big day?
- Something borrowed: Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Using your grandmother’s jewelry, veil, or gown is a great idea for something borrowed!
- Something blue: The best idea for your something blue would be blue high heals, blue jewelry or even a blue bouquet!